Designed for speed and flexibility from an ordering and installation standpoint. Chief's SYSAU Suspended Ceiling Projector System cuts installation time by one-third and includes everything needed to complete the majority of installations. This option includes a flexible and scalable air handling space rated storage box.
- System comes out of box in the order needed with mount and column preassembled
- Adjustable ceiling plate allows placement above or below tile and accommodates inconsistent T-grids Compatible with 2' x 2', 2' x 4', 60 x 60cm, & 62.5 x 62.5cm ceiling grids
- Detachable electric plate for pre-wiring Compatible with popular 2 gang adjustable mud rings
- Tool-FreeMicrozone adjustment eliminates the need for set screws
- CentrisTechnology enables effortless fingertip positioning with new tool-free lockdown
- Adjustable 0-12" column with dual inlay channels for high and low voltage cables
- Q-Lock Quick Release Lever provides quick connect/disconnect ofthe projector for service and enhanced security with an integrated key and lock system
- Improved universal interface for easier lock/unlock at projector connection
- Air handling space rated enclosure is scalable to fit AV equipment
- Shift enclosure along tile bridge to avoid interferences above suspended ceiling.
- Removable covers enable side access in shallow spaces and full access from above.
- Six trade size conduit knockouts in 0.5", 1", 1.5" (12, 25, 38 mm)
- Flexible conduit knockouts allow high voltage conduit to pass through storage box when the power is facing into the room below.
||Roll, Pitch, Yaw (3°, 10°, 360°)
||0 - 12" ( 0 - 304.8 mm)
|Max Equip Size H x W x D
||5 x 17 x 12.5" (127 x 432 x 317 mm)
||Storage: Collapsed Width 12" (305 mm); Expanded Dimensions 5.38 x 22 x 13" (137 x 559 x 330 mm)
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
||19.82" x 7.25" x 24.94" (503.5 x 184.2 x 633.6 mm)
||40.80 lbs (18.51 kg)
||35 lbs (15.9 kg)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.