This swing arm mount allows for perfect flat panel display placement and ensures ideal viewing from any angle. Includes the PSBU universal interface.
- Watch how this mount works
- Centris Technology tilt mechanism adjusts to provide fingertip tilt with most flat panels
- Post-installation height adjustment up to 1" (25 mm) for ultimate installation flexibility
- Q-Latch Mounting System secures flat panel to mount with a latching flag
- Extends 37" (93.98 cm) for viewing from any angle, and remains low-profile in home position
- CableTrac System provides built-in cable management channels inside the arms for a clean installation
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation ( PAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen).
||9" (229 mm)
|Manual Height Adjustment
||1" (25 mm)
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions)
||200 x 200mm - 862 x 517mm
||Depth and Extension do not include interface bracket (adds 0.5 - 1.5")
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
||22.0" x 39.5" x 3.4" (560 x 1003 x 86mm)
|Post-Installation Leveling Roll
||79.7 lbs (36.15 kg)
||+ 5° , - 16°
|Typical Screen Sizes
||42 - 86"
|Wall Stud Compatibility In
||16" (406 mm)
||200 lbs (90.7 kg)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.