Installer-inspired Fusion tilt mount solves top flat panel installation problems, offering flexible adjustments for medium displays with a low-profile display mounting solution.
This single stud Fusion mount hides better behind smaller narrow bezel displays in the 32-47" range. Many installer-friendly features of Fusion in a smaller form to create superior aesthetic results.
The mount incorporates Fusion favorites like Centris tilt, ControlZone leveling adjustment and ClickConnect Latching.
- Centris low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile
- Tilt can be locked at 0°, -6° or -12°
- ControlZone leveling allows post-installation fine-tuning of height and leveling
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the display safely engages with the mount
- Post-installation lateral positioning
- Set screws keep the mount rigid, stable and secure throughout the life of the installation
- Exclusive nesting spacers can be stacked to achieve any depth
- Quick-Store Cords use magnets to easily store and access pull cords
- Integrated Security
- Ships with a custom hardware kit that can be hung from mount rails if installing in stages
- Easy Open box with less waste to throw away
|Manual Height Adjustment
||1" (25 mm)
||2" (51 mm)
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions)
||200x 200 - 455 x 400 mm
|Number Of Monitors
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
||14.14 x 18.25 x 2" (359 x 463 x 51 mm)
|Typical Screen Sizes
||32 - 65"
||75 lbs (34 kg)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.