Chief's Fusion tilt wall mounts were developed based on installer feedback and direct observations of installers in the field. Favorite Fusion features include Centerless shift, Centris tilt, ControlZone leveling adjustment and ClickConnect Latching.
Benefits included increased stability, fast installation, easy cable management and security.
The installer-inspired Fusion tilt mount solves top flat panel installation problems, offering flexible adjustments for large displays with a low-profile display mounting solution.
- Integrated teardrop design speeds up wall plate installation by allowing pre-installation of the bolts to the wall
- Centerless Shift provides up to 17.5" (445 mm) of post-installation lateral shift - 8.75" (222 mm) left/right of uprights - for limitless centering
- Centris low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile
- Set screws keep the mount rigid, stable and secure throughout the life of the installation
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- A full line of accessories can be installed with the mount and the entire unit can be adjusted together
- Multiple installation options for various stud distances
- Exclusive nesting spacers can be stacked to achieve any depth
- Quick-Store Cords use magnets to easily store and access pull cords
- Improved cable management with new end caps
- Integrated Security
- Ships with a custom hardware kit that can be hung from mount rails if installing in stages
- Easy Open box with less waste to throw away
||UL Listed, OSHPD Approved, T V Certified
||10.4" (265 mm)
|Manual Height Adjustment
||1" (25 mm)
||3.2" (81 mm)
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions)
||100 x 100 - 571 x 600 mm
|Number Of Monitors
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
||24.5 x 20.88 x 3.2" (622 x 530 x 81 mm)
||25.25 lbs (11.45 kg)
|Typical Screen Sizes
||43 - 47"; and stretch aspect displays with compatible mounting patterns
|Wall Stud Compatibility In
||16" and single stud, weight capacity is reduced to 125 lbs (56.7 kg) for single stud mounting
||200 lbs (90.7 kg)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.