A single-screen ceiling mount for flat panel displays that combines Chief's exclusive Centris tilt with quick ceiling mount installation.
- Ceiling plate and extension column ( Adjustable and Fixed ) are required and must be ordered separately to fit your specific installation requirements
- Exclusive Centris Technology fingertip tilt self-adjusts to securely hold different display weights
- Screen angle stays set in place until you decide to re-adjust
- Post-installation leveling with no tools necesary
- Fast and easy screen positioning with lockdown capability
- Portrait and landscape mounting capability
- Easily route cables through 1.5" NPT extension column
- Set screw security
- Universal models available for VESA® 100 x 100 mm up to 400 x 400 mm mounting patterns
- MSB interface bracket can be purchased separately for non-VESA compatible screens
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions)
||100 x 100mm - 400 x 400mm
|Number Of Monitors
|Pivot Numerical Value
|Post-Installation Leveling Roll
||8.4 lbs (3.81 kg)
||+ 15° , - 15°
|Typical Screen Sizes
||26 - 45"
||75 lbs (34 kg)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.