When you require immaculate style and taste for every gathering this mobile kitchen and bar cart is up to the task. This delightful centerpiece has a top shelf with a border to prevent items from sliding off while being moved. There's a stemware rack located underneath the second shelf for easy retrieval. The bottom rack has a gorgeous cross brace design where you can store your wine bottles. The open shelf designed utility cart adds an open air to your space, while serving all of your dinnerware and drinkware needs. Keep this piece looking great with a water-based cleaner. Whether you entertain often or just like the idea of displaying your beverage and tableware, do it in unerring style with this serving cart.
- Mobile Serving Bar Cart
- Store Bottles, Dinnerware, Serveware and Bar Accessories
- Distressed Light Oak Laminate Finish with Black Powder Coated Iron Construction
- Pull\/Push Handle Bar, Four 3.5" PVC Swivel Casters (two locking)
- Raised border prevent items from sliding off
- Stemware Rack holds up to 6 glasses
- Top Shelf Size: 38"W x 14.25"D x 3"H
- Middle Shelf Size: 39.5"W x 16"D x 6.75"H
- Bottom Shelf with Decorative Side Paneling
- Bottom Shelf Size: 39.5"W x 16"D x 14.75"H; Bottom Shelf Panel Height: 6"H
|Single Unit Weight
|Number of Shelves
|Shelf Weight Capacity
|ANSI BIFMA Certified
|Free Freight Program
||Eligible for $1000+ Free Ship Program
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.