Streamline your home office with this on-trend mixed media computer desk that definitely makes a statement. Offering an efficient workstation that fits well in small spaces, this office desk with storage shelves is ideal for apartment living or dorm rooms. The contrasting silver perforated design frame pairs beautifully with the laminate shelving for a modern look. The generous desk surface boasts a smooth white finish with a raised top shelf for your monitor or keepsakes and a lower bottom shelf for your hard-drive and other supplies. The two shelf desk has a powder coated steel frame for long-lasting durability. Self-leveling floor glides keep your desk from wobbling on uneven floor surfaces and protect your floors by sliding smoothly when you need to move the desk. The compact open storage shelf desk has a modern design that works well for both studying and daily tasks. Pair this home office computer desk with one of our executive swivel office chairs to complet your set-up.
- Contemporary Computer Desk for residential use
- White Laminate Finish complements any décor
- Overall Size: 28"W x 23.5"D x 33"H; Top Size: 28"W x 14"D x .5" Thick
- Top Shelf Size: 28"W x 8"D; Bottom Shelf Size: 24.50"W x 9.5"D x 16.5"H from main surface; 13.25"H from floor
- Perforated Side Panels for an on-trend stylish look
- Silver Powder Coated Frame Finish for long-lasting use
- Self-Leveling Floor Glides give you a stable work surface and protect hard flooring surfaces
- 2 shelf computer desk perfect for smaller spaces such as home offices, dorm rooms and apartment living
|Single Unit Weight
|Number of Shelves
|Shelf Weight Capacity
|ANSI BIFMA Certified
|Free Freight Program
||Eligible for $1000+ Free Ship Program
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.