Furnish your library, commercial testing center, or computer lab with this modular study carrel for flexible study spaces to provide a quiet, private study or work area for everyone from children to adults. Whether you're studying for an upcoming exam or need a quiet space to read, this adjustable study carrel can be used in a variety of environments. The smooth laminate top boasts an oak finish and is spacious enough to accommodate a laptop or flat screen monitor while the upper shelf can hold books or other supplies to free up additional work space. The adjustable height legs move 4 inches up or down in 1" increments making this floor carrel ideal for all grade levels from elementary to high school. Keep cords out of the way and organized with the wire management grommet. Self-leveling glides will give you a stable, level surface to complete your tasks. The solitude of a study carrel is perfect for any environment where individual concentration is required.
- Modern Freestanding Height Adjustable Study Carrel
- .6875" Thick Thermal Fused Oak Laminate Surface with Protective Self-Edge Banding
- Spacious Work Surface accommodates a flat screen monitors or laptop computer
- Work Surface: 33.5"W x 29.25"D x 25.5-29.5"H
- Upper Storage Shelf holds supplies; Shelf: 33.5"W x 7.5"D; 20.25" between Work Surface and Shelf
- Black Wire Management Hole keeps cords organized and out of the way
- Adjustable Height Legs with Chrome Lower Legs Adjust in 1" Increments
- Self-Leveling Glides provide a stable, level work surface
- Starter work carrel ideal for individual study in classrooms, private reading areas in libraries or commercial testing facilities
||33.5"W x 7.5"D; 20.25"H Inches
|Number of Shelves
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Other Home Office Furniture
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.