Whether you're homeschooling, studying for an upcoming exam or just need a quiet space to read, this study carrel can be used in a variety of environments for both students and adults. The solitude of a study carrel makes this the perfect option for libraries, computer labs, training centers or any other environment where individual concentration is required. This floor carrel features a large work surface to accommodate a computer monitor or laptop with room for books and paperwork and a pull out keyboard tray. Leveling glides ensure you have a stable work surface. Create a row of study carrels by purchasing add-ons to construct an area for users to have their own personal space for privacy. The possibilities for creating your custom space are endless.
- Starter Floor Carrel
- Create a Private and Compact Work Area
- Create a Custom Configuration with Add-Ons
- .6875" Thermal Fused Nebula Grey Laminate Surface and Panels
- Work Surface accommodates Computer Monitors or Laptop Computers
- Work Surface: 31.25"W x 23.75"D, Pull-Out Keyboard: 30.5"W x 11.75"D x 24.75"H from Floor, 2.875" between Work Surface and Pull-Out Keyboard
- Black Grommet for wire management
- Black Edge Banding, Black Metal Frame
- Metal Connectors connect Carrels
- Leveling Glides
|Single Unit Weight
|Rated For Commercial Use
||Rated For Commercial Use
|ANSI BIFMA Certified
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.