For a look of deliberate sophistication, the ClassicFlame® 36 contemporary built-in electric fireplace insert, 120 Volt, is designed as an alternative to a wood burning fireplace and provides a beautiful and affordable substitute for a gas insert and features a contemporary display. It features a brushed silver tray with two types of decorative displays, clear fire glass, and ivory and clear rocks. The insert comes with a multifunction remote control and integrated junction box for hard-wire applications. The fixed, tempered glass panel helps to give the look of a built-in fireplace, while the total surround flange allows for flush mounting to finished wall surfaces. The insert can provide supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet and can be used with or without heat for year-round enjoyment. The on-screen function display lights up when used to operate heater and flame effect settings.
- Multifunctional remote and wall mounted thermostat allow you to decide the temperature of your room from 60°F - 90°F
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Contemporary flame effect with adjustable colors: amber, blue, amber & blue, auto-cycle
- Six up and six down mood light color options for additional customization
- Electronic timer function: automatic timed shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
- Eco-friendly, energy efficient fireplace does not emit any emissions or other hazardous byproducts
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology
- Includes a contemporary Brushed Silver tray with rock and fire glass media
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- 4,600 BTU fireplace heats rooms up to 400 ft
- Remote control for added convenience
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.