Designed for seamless integration with select entertainment centers, the Dolby® large integrated audio unit from Cheron Designs is a beautiful experience for the eyes and ears. With advanced features, including Bluetooth® 4.1 + EDR/A2DP compatibility, bass and treble control, four preset sound modes and more, no wonder this audio accessory is a resounding favorite.
- Integrated furniture audio system with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- State-of-the-art audio style
- Blends seamlessly with Ashley entertainment/media centers, without messy wires
- Bluetooth® version 4.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for fast music data transfer
- Compatible with digital-virtual assistants that have audio output or pair with Bluetooth speaker system
- Can connect to other speakers via wireless BT or audio cable
- Dolby®* Digital Signal Processing (night mode low volume/enhanced listening mode)
- HDMI®* technology HDMI ARC Input (Audio Return Channel)
- 3.5mm Audio, L-R Aux. Audio and Digital Optical Audio inputs on rear panel
- 4 preset sound mode choices and bass and treble control
- 15-key remote control, batteries and 6' power cord
- LED-front display visible through speaker cloth with 3 levels of brightness
- Audio connection cables not included
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||24" Wireless Pairing Speaker Insert
||Large Integrated Audio
|Item Color Key
||Entertainment Accessories 24" Wireless Pairing Speaker Insert
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||24''W x 9''D x 20''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.